Saturday, September 15, 2018

Blow on it, it will heat up I'm sure!

Shaved Ice

See the source image

Need I say more?!?!

We used to call them Sno-Cones when I was growing up. Now kids call it Shaved Ice. Doesn't matter what you call it, I call it delicious. Especially the flavor Tigers Blood. (hey, I live in Clemson territory, so what do you expect?!?)
One day we were at the local amphitheater enjoying a band playing and it was hot. HOW HOT WAS IT? Well, I think it melted the ice right off the penguins running around in the fountain beneath us. (We had sat up on a ledge to watch the sights as well as listen to the music!)
So I go to the vendor cart selling these and order 1 for each of us. I take them back to where the rest of the group is sitting, pass out the goodies, and sit down to enjoy mine. I start to eat it, but then something seems wrong, strangely different.
I realize I am blowing on each spoonful of ice before I place it in my mouth. I looked around 🙄 to see if anyone else was noticing what I was doing. NOPE, they were too engrossed in the show below. (wow, i made a rhyme). So I went back to enjoying the music and what do you know. Dang it, I was doing it again. Blowing on my spoon of shaved ice before putting it in my mouth. I long as I only concentrated on that task I was fine. But the minute I started watching the crowd and listening to the music I was back to blowing the clear off the crystals. 👨
I don't know if anyone ever noticed but I think i got a kick out of it. Right now it is kinda funny that I can do really stupid stuff and still laugh about it. I just hope it is a long time before the laughter stops.
Until then, keep pressing on, those of you who are battling this disease also. #EndAlz

1 comment:

  1. I've beеn exploring for a bit for any high quality articles
    oor blog posts in thiѕ kind of area . Exploring
    in Yahoo I at last stumbld upon this website. Reading thgis info So i'm satisfіed to
    express that І've an incredibly just right uncanny feеling I discovered exactlly
    what I needed. I so much definitelу will make
    certqin to ddo not omit this website and give it a glancce reցularly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are verified by me as people like to spam bloggers with their ads and as you can tell from the posts, i don't do ads all through my blog like some do.
Please follow me and continue to comment as appropriate.
Thanks,
Keith