Saturday, September 15, 2018

Let Me Explain The Title

Greetings and Welcome to my Blog.
I'm going to try to do something different. Most people think that anyone who has Dementia/Alzheimer's is incapable of conversation and normal thoughts.
WELL,
I'm not sure about the normal thought process, as I don't think I've been normal for years. 💀 On June 26th I received my 2 diagnoses as a result of tests by my Neurologist. Hearing those words, Dementia and Hydrocephalus sent me and my wife into a tailspin. Both are diseases that you cannot defeat (YET! - They are working on a cure as we speak).
That was a wake-up call for me and my wife. I've spent a lot of years in the "One Day I Mean to" and what ever the task was that I had on my mind. That leads me to the title. While I deal with the d'meant'ia and the other health issues, I am going to work on a bucket list of what I would like to accomplish while I still know what I am trying to accomplish.
Plus I will share a lot of my thoughts along the way of the craziness of this disease and the aftermath that it causes.
If you are battling Early Onset Dementia and would like to talk about your day to day activities, please feel free to comment on here, I would love to read about them.
May God bless us all as we walk down this path together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are verified by me as people like to spam bloggers with their ads and as you can tell from the posts, i don't do ads all through my blog like some do.
Please follow me and continue to comment as appropriate.
Thanks,
Keith